Summer

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Camryn's First Birthday!

Once again I have been horrible at updating the Blog like I promised the online world I would be but alas I have returned to charm you with my winning typing skills and poor attempt at grammar.

We decided to celebrate Camryn's 1st Birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's and have a true Birthday experience- over stimulation and all! The party was a success and Camryn enjoyed all of her presents and cake...even though she preferred the "adult" cake which was chocolate with raspberry filling as opposed to her vanilla cake with vanilla frosting.

Camryn got lots of great gifts (I think her toy selection increased two fold in a matter of minutes!). Colby had a extra surprise for Camryn and got her her first Vera Bradley purse (if you are unfamiliar with the brand I highly recommend taking a look- they are my favorite!).  I even got one too as a gift for, as Colby put it, "not killing the baby in her first year of life".

This is a post Birthday picture of Camryn with her Vera Bradley purse...she stayed home sick the Monday after her party with a fever...must have been too much cake!


As you can see Camryn was a little overwhelmed by the increasing volume of Chuck E. Cheese and the ten other Birthday parties going on but she enjoyed opening all of her great gifts.



No comments:

Post a Comment